19 Nov FieldAgent Mobile 4.2 and 4.2.1 Update Announcement
The FieldAgent™ Mobile app has been updated with new features and capabilities; all intended to help you be more effective during the 2020 growing season. The recently released updates introduced Timeline View, Point and Line missions, estimated photo dot locations during mission planning and more.
Introducing Timeline View!
Add unlimited polygon, line, and point missions to the Timeline View, each with their own set of flight parameters, and fly them all in sequence. Timeline View shows you exactly what the aircraft will be doing when you begin. We’ve also completely rebuilt how we create, upload, and fly your missions, vastly improving reliability.
Point and Line Missions
Want to take a single photo at a location? Or take photos at a series of points along a line? Now you can with Point and Line missions. We’ve also improved mission boundary point interactions, which make it much easier to add, move and delete points. Additionally, estimated photo dot locations are now visible during mission planning, showing you exactly where photos will be taken.
Other Features and Fixes
- Fixed an issue preventing older aircrafts from launching.
- Fixed an issue where the drone may return home too soon for a battery swap.
- Custom mission parameters are now saved each time you modify them.
- Several bug fixes.
- Having issues or need more help? There are now additional support links available in Settings to better help you.
- Aircraft heading can now be controlled from mission parameters.
If you have questions, give us a call at 844-SENTERA (844-736-8372) or Contact Us.