Scout More Acres. Capture More Data.
Collect aerial imagery of your crops to understand performance, helping to inform boots-on-the-ground scouting and powering faster agronomic decisions.
KEY USE CASES
High-endurance drone designed to capture aerial imagery across more acres
In-season Crop Health Analysis
Yield & Outcomes Forecasting
“With the PHX, I can cover more ground, faster. Thousands of acres are captured much faster than other methods, all without sacrificing the quality of the imagery.”
– Colby Woods, Woods Ag Services
Cover More Acres in Less Time
Effortlessly cover more acres with fewer resources, bringing accuracy and time savings to the field.
Get Started with an Easy-to-Use Drone
Assemble the drone in a matter of minutes and use Fly PHX for flight planning and mission control. With unprecedented endurance, the PHX does the work for you.
Capture Accurate Data to Power Critical Decisions
Transform aerial imagery captured by the PHX and Double 4K Sensor into analytics to validate performance and outcomes
A Deeper Look into the PHX
- Aircraft weight (no payload) of 4.2 lbs (1.9 kg)
- Cruise speed of 35 mph (15.5 m/s) with a max speed of 55 mph (24.5 m/s)
- Wind limit of up to 28 mph (12.5 m/s) winds aloft
- Typical operating altitude at 150 to 400 ft above ground level (AGL)
- Payloads include the Sentera Double 4K and other MAVlink capable sensors
- Up to 59 minutes of flight time
- Live HD video capture