Precise Multispectral Imagery. Data You Can Count On.
Capture high-resolution multispectral imagery with a sensor built for research, helping you get the measurements that matter most.
“Sentera’s 6X on-board processing is groundbreaking and paves the way for significant breakthroughs in real-time agronomic analytics.”
Standardize Data Collection
Eliminate variability with high-resolution imagery – meaning you can use repeatable data to validate measurements all season long.
Translate Imagery Into Detailed Data
After data capture, use Sentera’s machine learning platform to get detailed data to characterize performance, including specific insights for Canopy Cover, Crop Health, Flowering, Residue Cover, and Stand Count.
Make Critical Decisions Faster
Validate outcomes and with access to 10x more data points and measurements, helping to characterize plot trial performance and get products to market faster.
KEY USE CASES
Designed specifically for high-performance phenotyping and characterization
Seed Breeding & Production
Yield & Outcomes Forecasting
A Deeper Look at the 6X
- Eight channels of high-resolution RGB & multispectral outputs
- Five multispectral bands at 3.2MP
- One 20MP RGB Electronic Rolling Shutter
- Five monochrome global shutters* and one 20MP RGB electronic rolling shutter
- Calibrated imagery with Reflectance Panel + Light Sensor
- Compatible with leading agriculture drones (DJI Matrice & Inspire Series)
- Thermal option available with 1X FLIR Boson 320×256 LWIR, radiometric