24 Oct Sentera Unlocks the Power of Drone Data with More Features, at Significantly Lower Price Points
AgVault™ and OnTop™ Software Platforms Now Available at Tiered Subscription Levels
Sentera is enabling every drone user to unlock the power of their data by offering AgVault™ and OnTop™ software platforms at affordably priced tiered subscription levels. An annual subscription is now offered at a 79% price reduction, unlocking the power of drone data management for even more users. Sentera is an industry-leading remote-sensing solution provider for the agriculture, infrastructure inspection, and public safety industries.
New OnTop and AgVault Pricing
AgVault and OnTop software are each offered at three subscription tiers: Pro, Viewer, and Mobile respective subscription pricing of $29, $12, and $5 per month. An annual Pro subscription is offered at $250.
“We have had an amazing response to both our AgVault and OnTop software solutions. The tremendous response provided us with the ability to develop tiers and adjust our product pricing,” said Greg Emerick, Executive Vice President of Business Development for Sentera. “Whether someone is looking to simply autonomously fly a drone and collect imagery, consult on a client’s drone data, or immediately analyze true-NDVI data, AgVault and OnTop are positioned to help save every user both time and money.”
Same Great Benefits, New Low Price
Sentera’s game-changing software solutions, AgVault and OnTop, are enabling users to fly and capture precise data, and use that data to create crop health maps, analyze cellular broadcast towers, and so much more.
“Our offering enables customers to access revenue-driving analytics, consuming additional services on-demand while keeping the control of data and analysis in the customer’s hands,” noted Emerick.
“Reducing our annual Pro subscription to $250 opens up complete data control to a broader customer base,” continued Emerick. “When developing our tiers, we recognized that some people simply want to consume data, or just fly a drone. We designed the Viewer, for $12 per month, and the Mobile App, for $5 per month, specifically with these two user groups in mind.”
Recent Feature Enhancements
Sentera’s OnTop and AgVault pricing and tiered subscription offerings come right on the heels of several recent feature enhancements. Some of the enhancements include:
- Simple Field Splitting: Quickly divide fields or parcels of land that need special attention
- Easy Image Omission: Easily exclude imagery that is irrelevant or out of a field boundary
- Enhanced Color Mapping: Efficiently distinguish between healthy and stressed plants with more vibrant and normalized difference vegetation index (NDVI) color maps Wizard
- Autonomous Flight Feature: Autonomously fly a DJI Inspire, Phantom 4, or Phantom 3 drone with an iOS smart device, ensuring the appropriate sideslip and overlap is captured for perfect images
- Battery Swap Feature: Plan as many acres of flight as you have batteries. AgVault Mobile will note the precise location where the drone left for a battery swap, resuming image capture from exactly where it left off
With more than 220 years of combined experience with sensors, software, UAV, data management, and engineering solutions, Sentera is a leading designer, developer, and manufacturer of remote-sensing technologies in the agriculture, infrastructure, and public safety industries. Sentera’s equipment has collected more than 25,000,000 acres of images.
Media contact information: Sarah Ritzen, (952) 242-9245, email@example.com