Reliable. Precise. Accurate
Get the measurements that matter to validate research and make critical decisions about key inputs and product development.
Sentera’s 6X Multispectral & Thermal Sensors capture high resolution imagery to deliver detailed crop health analytics to validate outcomes and augment product development.
“Sentera’s 6X on-board processing is groundbreaking and paves the way for significant breakthroughs in real-time agronomic analytics.”
Get the Highest Quality Imagery
With the ability to capture higher-resolution outputs (2.6 cm per pixel when flying at 200’) with faster capture rates, trust in your data to make faster input and management decisions.
Translate Imagery to Detailed Data
After data capture, use Sentera’s machine learning platform to get detailed data to characterize performance, including specific insights for Canopy Cover, Crop Health, Flowering, Residue Cover, and Stand Count.
Make Critical Decisions Faster
Validate outcomes and with access to 10x more data points and measurements, helping to characterize plot trial performance and get products to market faster.
KEY USE CASES
Designed specifically for high-performance phenotyping and characterization
Seed Breeding & Production
Yield & Outcomes Forecasting
A Deeper Look into the 6X
- Eight channels of high-resolution RGB & multispectral outputs
- Five multispectral bands at 3.2MP
- One 20MP RGB Electronic Rolling Shutter
- Calibrated imagery with Reflectance Panel + Light Sensor
- Compatible with leading agriculture drones (DJI Matrice & Inspire)
- Thermal option available with 1X FLIR Boson 320×256 LWIR