Return and Refund Policy
Last updated: April 28, 2021
Thank you for shopping at Sentera.
If for any reason, you are not completely satisfied with a purchase, we invite you to review our refunds and returns policy.
The following terms are applicable for any products purchased from Sentera.
Interpretation and Definitions
The words of which the initial letter is capitalized have meanings defined under the following conditions. The following definitions shall have the same meaning regardless of whether they appear in singular or in plural.
For the purposes of this Return and Refund Policy:
- Company (referred to as either “the Company”, “We”, “Us” or “Our” in this Agreement) refers to Sentera, Inc, 767 Eustis Street, Suite 120, St. Paul, MN 55114.
- Goods refer to the items offered for sale on the Service.
- Orders mean a request by You to purchase Goods from Us.
- Service refers to the Website.
- Website refers to Sentera, accessible from https://sentera.com
- You means the individual accessing or using the Service, or the company, or other legal entity on behalf of which such individual is accessing or using the Service, as applicable.
Your Order Cancellation Rights
You are entitled to cancel Your Order at any time prior to shipping without giving any reason for doing so.
In order to exercise Your right of cancellation, You must inform Us of your decision by means of a clear statement. You can inform us of your decision by:
- By email: email@example.com
- By visiting this page on our website: https://sentera.com/contact/
- By phone number: 844.736.8372
We will reimburse You no later than 14 days from the day on which We receive Your cancellation request. We will use the same means of payment as You used for the Order, and You will not incur any fees for such reimbursement.
Conditions for Returns
In order for the Goods to be eligible for a return, please make sure that:
- The Goods were purchased in the last year
- The Goods are in the original packaging
The following Goods cannot be returned:
- The supply of Goods which according to their nature are not suitable to be returned deteriorate rapidly or where the date of expiry is over.
We reserve the right to refuse returns of any merchandise that does not meet the above return conditions at our sole discretion.
You are responsible for the cost and risk of returning the Goods to Us. You should send the Goods at the following address:
767 Eustis Street
Saint Paul, MN 55114
We cannot be held responsible for Goods damaged or lost in return shipment. Therefore, We recommend an insured and trackable mail service. We are unable to issue a refund without actual receipt of the Goods or proof of received return delivery.
You will be charged a restocking fee for Goods returned to Us.
If you need to exchange a product for the same one, contact Us. Please note that We only replace Goods you received defective or damaged.
If you have any questions about our Returns and Refunds Policy, please contact us: